Meet Our Girls

Welcome to the world Esther Tianna Joy and Tivoli Moriah Rain! May God give us the strength and wisdom to raise you to love the Creator, God, who has brought you into this world. 

Yes! I got my two little princesses!


I am so proud of her. Five hours of incredible pain and eight months of carrying the girls through a move across the States and two weeks in Tanzania. I am so blessed by her.

Right now I am so grateful for two healthy daughters and wife. God is so good!

Born at 36 weeks

Esther: Wt - 5 lbs 2 oz, born 8:02am
Tivoli: Wt - 5 lbs 6 oz, born 8:20am 


We were so grateful that my mom could be there to help out. 

The boys were super excited to meet their new sisters...though before long they were more interested in the grapes brought to Carmen for lunch and all the light switches.

Going through the pictures, Carmen and I are having lengthy debates as to who is who. I am convinced that Esther is on the left and Tivoli is on the right...I guess if they are identical the advantage will be the ability to claim the other's pictures uncontested. Believe me, I know.

Comments

  1. Beautiful, all of you are beautiful! So happy! Much love and hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet! Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing! Carmen delivered my 4th baby at my house in Louisiana when she was working with Thalia Hufton. I'd love to hear the birth story of these sweet girls some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you all!!!!!!!!!! They are so precious!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! They are both so beautiful!! Carmen you are an incredible woman!! Congrats!

    Jenny (Freeman) Hall

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peace and Blessings to your family!
    Amy Freeman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't stop visiting this again every day! I'm so happy for you both and that Louann was there with all her experience, too. Amazing, beautiful pictures. Praying for blessings for all of you, and for your work there. Karen Heberling PS. Everyone in the office is still talking about Esther and Tivoli!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Manna from Heaven

Navigating the Shortcuts

A Trip to "Hobby Lobby"