Legacy

Priceless. Seeing my grandfather, who is a twin himself, hold our twin girls. The expression on his face was similar to my Mom's when she first held them. Probably flashbacks to when I was a baby with my twin brother.




There is nothing like the legacy passed down from godly grandparents who have taught their children to love and follow their God. They in turn being my parents have passed down to me the same and I pray to continue this legacy with my children.



She did not pose. Believe me when I say it, but this picture stretched all my skills at blackmail and super fast point and shoot.   


I was also able to see my cousin play her Taylor GS Mini. Reminded me of how much I want to really learn to play the guitar.

Comments

Recent Posts

Growing Sweethearts

A Trip to "Hobby Lobby"

5 Weeks in the Making